Nov 4, 2019 | By: Courtney Ranck-Copher Photography
There are so many things you will be getting ready for your wedding day. Some that are obvious and others that are not. This post is to tell you about ones you might not be aware of! First, before I get started I wanted to let you know that some of these have links to Amazon and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Please bring a pair of scissors. I know it sounds simple bat it becomes a huge time waster on your wedding day searching for them when tags have been let on. On that note be sure to remove all tags from dresses, shoes, jewelry and anything else that can eat into your precious timeline, Don't forget to pass this along to your bridesmaids, groom, and groomsmen.
2. So this item was seen on Shark Tank (love this show)! I thought it was genius! Why? because I remember the nightmare of trying to go to the bathroom on my wedding day! It's called the Bridal Buddy It allows you to use the bathroom without the embarrassment of having people hold up your dress. Enough said.
3. I'm sure by now you have heard about High heel stoppers. If not, you're in luck these keep your heels from sinking into the ground.
4. Deodorant. Need I say more?
5. Nail clippers. Broken nails are a pain!
6. Tide to go stick, just in case your dress or those white men's shirts need a quick touchup.
7. Small sewing kit. For the unfortunate times when buttons fall off, or rips happen.
8. Pain reliever. With all that's going on you or someone close to you may need some headache relief.
9. Eye drops. Oh, all the tears and makeup application! Eyedrops are a must!
11. You will want something to snack on, it always seems like the bride and groom are the ones who can't get food when they are hungry. Granola bars are a great option to head off hunger. On a Keto diet? Whip up some brain bombs a couple of days in advance.
12. Don't forget your phone charger. Without fail you will need to get a hold of someone and you don't want to be without your phone.
13. First aid kit. Hopefully, you won't need it but it's so necessary to have on hand you never know if accidents might happen.
14. Assorted sized bobby pins. I can't tell you how many times a veil or hair has gotten loose. It's so nice to have extra on hand.
15. Imoduim AD ever see bridesmaids? Nobody wants what happened it the bridal shop to happen to you.
16. Blotting papers. If you don't have these you will love them! Have your maid of honor carry them for you. They take the shine off of your face so wonderful for those summer weddings.
17. Tampons because, life...
18. Also, don't forget to do your Wedding Registry. Here is a link to Amazon Wedding Registry They have some great benefits to check out! not to mention how easy it is your out of towners to purchase and send gifts especially if they are prime members.